Genealogical Research Requests
Mount Auburn offers a range of research and genealogy services. Please choose from the services below:
- Verification of Burial and/or Cremation
- Location of Burial
- Copy of Cemetery Map
- Copy of Cemetery Lot Card
- Copy of Decedent Card
- Copy of Burial Records
- Digital Photograph of Lot, Monument, or Marker
- Search of Files for Related Information
- Search for and Copy Historic Images or Inscriptions of Lot, Monument, or Marker
To request these services, please visit our web store, print out and mail a copy of our research request form, or contact our Historical Collections Department directly at email@example.com.
For location of burials, please utilize our map feature by simply entering the surname of the deceased and the approximate dates of interment.
Please note that research fees cover the time required to look for the information and will be charged whether or not anything is found. Fees are subject to change. Please allow a month for response.
Privacy laws and Cemetery policy restrict the examination of records that are less than 70 years old, with some exceptions for family members.